Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 238) Pop art nail art

I've been asked to do another Pop Art nail art.
And as always all the requests are very welcome!
Although I don't mind to figure out a nail art each day, requests do make it easier.
Therefore thank you!

I'm not a Pop Art artist. So, I used some images from Google as a refference. Which you can find here:
- Tearing eye
- Coca Cola bottle
- Ducks

I've been planning to do all my nails but after three it was enough.
I guess with requests I do have higher standards as well...which takes more time and energy.
Enough with the chit chat...here is today's nail art:


4 comments:

  1. Awesome. I love the tearing eye and the ducks are cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool and so detailed! No wonder you were tired after three nails! Haha, but rest assured, all those hardwork paid off well! These look fantastic! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yeah, I think it was worth it...at least till I see a decal of this and then my heart breaks ;P

      Delete