Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 221) Nail art elegant green leafy stems

On Monday real life starts again.
Early wakening, oversleeping, hurrying, getting the kids to school (on time) and ...so on.
Of course the last days of the vacation aren't at all about resting but about doing al the things I've been postponing the rest of the days :(

I guess this will show in my nail arts as well.
So, please bear with me.

Today another quick one

As base I used a light green, then I sponged some darker shade on top of it and topcoated it.
I finished by painting some elegant green leafy stems with a striper brush and polish.
The picture is before sealing it with a topcoat because I like the depth.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Reminds me of bamboos! :D And a little of willow trees as well! :) so relaxing and gorgeous! ♥

    ReplyDelete