Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 136) Dotted nails Rainbow

The weather is terrible in The Netherlands.
Nothing but rain, rain and more rain.
Time to compensate these dark days with of course a multicolored nail art: a rainbowy nail art to be precise.

Today I don't have a step-by-step.
I used a white nail polish as background for my nail art.
And for the artistic part I used only a dottingtool and a lot of nail polish colors ;-D



Some extra info that might be useful:
-On the ring finger I did an outline of rainbow dots
-On the pinky I placed dots that I pulled with my dottingtool into a teardrop shape. The pulling of dot into teardrop shape can also be done by using a wooden stick or something like that.

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing, if only my nails were longer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think it looks great on shorter nails as well! Just go for it ;D and thank you very much for your comment!

      Delete